[ 2017 ] 루카 세라시니 Luca Serasini - 이탈리아 Italy

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 258   작성일2022-05-19

본문

a3f6b1b777aab1d09de573b0b1708843_1652939536_5168.PNG

루카 세라시니 - 이탈리아

Luca Serasini - Italy

작은 별들의 집 Houses for Little Stars

나는 선과 원판들을 이용해 만든 별들과 별자리들에게 헌정된 프로게토 콘스텔라찌오니(Progetto Costellazioni)라는 내 작품이 육상 예술 설치물의 새로운 장이 되기를 바란다.

나는 마당에 하늘 별자리들을 그려 보곤 했으며(내 사진들에서 볼 수 있다) 이번 비엔날레에서 나는 나무로 별자리(북두칠성) 하나를 조그맣게 만들고 각 별마다 셸터를 하나씩 마련해서, 관람객이 셸터 안을 들여다 보는 순간에 안쪽에 자리잡고 있는 별을 볼 수 있게 하고자 했다. 이런 식으로 각자가 보고 느낌을 느끼길 원했다. 이 밖에도, 관람객들은 별자리를 만드는 선들을 통해서 서로 다른 별들이 움직이고 있다는 것을 발견할 수 있다.

각 셸터의 높이를 지구에서 별까지의 거리에 따라 서로 다르게 만들 예정이다.

This land art installation want to be a new chapter of my project Progetto Costellazioni dedicated to stars and constellations that I build using lines and disks.

I used to reconstruct the sky constellations on the fields (as you can see in my images) and for the Biennale I would like to build a little constellation (the Big Dipper) made of wood and give to each star a shelter, so visitors (just one at a time), lookinginside the shelders, can see the star hosted inside. This way want to be a private view of an emotion. Also visitors can discover the different stars moving through the lines that compose the constellation.

Each shelder will be build at different height, related to each distance of the star from the Earth.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.