금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2020 ] 금민정 (한국) | Guem Min-jeong (Korea)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 989   작성일2020-08-28

본문

2020 금강자연미술비엔날레 '新섞기시대_또 다른 조우'

Geumgang Nature Art Biennale 2020 'Neomixed Era with Neobalanced Encounter'

금민정 (한국)

Guem Min-jeong (Korea)

<살아있는 시선>

<​The Breathing Eyes>

96cdc8d15ccd9aa20cc29c1f98375fea_1622105150_4827.jpg

우리 주변의 타인들의 일상의 시, 공간을 나의 시선으로 포착하였다

내 눈앞에 펼쳐지는 이들의 일상의 시공간, 그곳에서 일어나는 풍경이 나의 기술과 시각을 도구로 하여 예술의 주인공이 된다. 그리고 그들을 둘러싼 공간과 환경은 우리에게 주어진 자연, 즉 나무와 물, 공기 등과 어우러져 그것들의 내재된 소중한 가치와 조형적 결과물은 비디오 조각으로 탄생된다.  

우리의 대표적인 생활공간에서 벌어지는 다양한 계층과 여러 사람들의 일상이 그 공간의 조형적 이미지와 함께 여러 채널로 공간화된 비디오 아트로 만나고, 우리 사회의 일면을 자연스럽게 구경하게 될 것이다. 그리고 그것들을 이루고 있는 우리 주변의 환경, 자연과 어우러진 공간의 구축은 우리 주변의 너무나 자연스럽게, 무감각하게 흡수되어버린 시간과 인간, 자연의 가치에 대해 생각하게 한다.

I captured the daily time and space of others around us with my eyes. 

The space and time of their daily life unfolding in front of my eyes, and the scenery that takes place in them become the main character of art using my art skills and perspective as tools. And the space and environment surrounding them are harmonized with the nature given to us, such as trees, water, air, etc., and their intrinsic value and formative results are created as video-sculptures.

Various classes and various people's daily lives in our representative living space will be met with video art spatialized through various channels along with the formative image of the space, and it will be naturally show us side of our society. And the environment around us, the construction of a space that harmonizes with nature, makes us think about the time and the values ​​of human and nature that have been absorbed so naturally and insensibly around us.

LED모니터(40인치+48인치) LED Media wall(40in & 48in), 나무 Wood, 170x30x170(H)cm

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.