금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 피터 팔 (루마니아) Peter Pal (Romania)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 476   작성일2021-08-30

본문

피터 팔 (루마니아) 

Peter Pal (Romania)

​<다시 태어난 나룻배 - 비전 운반선 The Reborn Ferry the Vision Carrier>

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630301491_8793.jpg

나의 작품 동기: 나는 2019년 레지던스 프로그램에서 나룻배를 하나 만들었다. 1년 후 홍수로 인한 금강의 범람으로 그것을 잃어버렸다. 내 목적은 그 나룻배를 약간 변형해서 다시 만드는 것이다. 그리고 연미산자연미술공원 안 금강 둑에 그것을 전시하고 싶다.

이번에는 배의 크기와 구조도 달라질 것이다. (나는 지난번보다 배를 제작하는 기술이 더 좋아졌다고 믿는다) 배에 실은 광학 오브제(optical object)도 달라질 것이다. 이 오브제는 물을 채운 직경 50cm의 완전한 구() 형태이다. 이 구는 주변 풍경에 대한 왜곡된(거꾸로 된) 상을 제공할 것이다.

My motivation: I built a boat during the International residency program in 2019, that was lost a year later during the flood of the Geum river. My aim is to rebuild the ferry, not exactly, but with some changes, to follow the journey on the river as a performance to the site where it will be exhibited, the banks of the river at the Nature Art Park.

The changes in the execution would be a different scale and somehow structure(I believe my skills have improved from the last construction). There would be a change of the optical object as well, which is one piece, a perfect sphere(diameter of 50cm), filled with water, that would travel together with the boat to its location. This sphere is giving a global distorted(upside down) image of the surroundings.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.