금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 래 히앤 민 (베트남) Le Hien Minh (Vietnam)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 465   작성일2021-08-30

본문

래 히앤 민 (베트남) 

Le Hien Minh (Vietnam) 

​<숲의 비너스 Venus of the Forest>

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630292619_6274.jpg

오랜 세월 동안, 한국 문화에서 석상은 여러 다양한 민간 신앙의 상징으로 큰 영향을 끼쳤다. 가령, “벅수는 나쁜 귀신이나 질병으로부터 사람들을 보호하는 역할을 하는 것으로 믿었다. 이런 전통에 영감을 얻어 나는 큰 바위에 앉은 여인을 묘사하는 석상을 만들고자 한다. 바위와 여인은 베트남의 전통적인 종이로 덮을 것이다. 여인 석상은 구석기시대에 만들어진 빌렌도르프의 비너스, 멕시코 나야리트 지방의 작은 여인상들과 같은 다양한 문화권에서 나온 여인상들로부터 영감을 얻었다. 관람객들은 시간이 지나면서 비, 태양, 습기 등 자연에 의해 도 종이 겹들이 변하는 것을 보게 될 것이고, 종이 겹들 밑에 있는 돌이 드러날 것이다. 비바람은 또한 돌의 표면에도 영향을 미쳐, 이끼가 자라고 돌의 색도 바뀔 것이다. 이러한 유기적 과정은 석상이 끊임없이 변하는 모습과 예측 불가능한 결과를 낳을 것이다. 이것은 인간, 식물, 동물의 다양한 영향에 의하여 복수의 자연이 창조될 수 있다는 생각을 보여 줄 것이다.

자연은 불가피하고 그 깊이를 알 수 없는 힘으로 모든 것에 영향을 미친다. 인간과 인간이 창조하는 문화는 자연의 일부이며, 자연의 순환에서 분리될 수 없다. 나는 자연을 존중하고, 나의 예술 활동에 자연을 포함한다. 나는 자연을 내 작품 활동의 협력자로 간주한다. 자연과 더불어 우리는 스스로에 대해 표현하는 것이다.

숲의 비너스는 과거의 전통과 현재의 시각이 조화롭게 공존하는 곳이다. 이것은 오랜 전통을 현대식으로 해석하는 것이다. 이것은 또한 복수의 문화들과 예술적인 표현들이 함께 어울려 행복과 회복의 정신을 구현하는 곳이다.

For many centuries, stone sculpture have had a significant impact in Korean culture as symbols of various folk beliefs. For example, "Beoksu" stone sculpture is believed to be a protector of people from evil spirits and illnesses. Inspired but this tradition, I would like to create an installation that comprises a female stone statue sits on top of a large stone in which both will be covered with traditional Vietnamese handmade Do paper. The female stone status is inspired by primal ancient female icons from various cultures such as Venus of Willendorf, a famous female figure created in the Paleolithic era and other female figurines such as pre Columbian era Nayarit. The installation will be installed outdoor, in nature environment. Through me, the viewer will witness the changes to the Do paper layers due to the elements such as rain, sun, humidity, ect. This process will take away the Do paper layers to show the stone underneath. The nature elements will also affect the stone surface, for example moss will grow and change the color of the stone. This organic processes create a continuously changing appearance and unpredictable outcome of the installation. It express the idea of "plurals natures can be created through various activities of humans, plants and animals”.

Nature, is an inescapable and unfathomable force that affects everything. Human beings, and the cultures we create, are part of nature and can not be separated from its life cycles. I respect nature and embrace it in my art making practice and processes. I think of nature are a collaborator. Together we express ourselves.

"Venus of the Forest” is a place where the past-tradition-and the present-today vision-are coexisting harmoniously. It provides a contemporary interpretation of a long tradition through a friendly works. It is also a place where multiple cultures and artistic expressions embrace each other toward a restorative mindset of well-being and healing.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.