금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 비르기타 폴츠 (독일) Birgitta Volz (Germany)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 684   작성일2021-08-25

본문

비르기타 폴츠 (독일) 

Birgitta Volz  (Germany)

​<신비한 목피(木皮) 탁본 Magical Bark Prints> 

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1629887104_2975.jpg

나는 살아 있는 나무에서 껍질 탁본을 하여, 자연미를 강조한 작품을 만든다. 나무를 가지고 작업을 하면 마법이 펼쳐진다.

나는 자연의 내적 측면, 생명의 본질적인 힘, 나무의 지혜를 시각적으로 구현하려고 노력한다. 사실 예전 모든 토착문화에서는 나무의 이런 측면이 잘 알려져 있었다.

나는 결과를 조작하려고 하지 않는다. 다만 보이지 않는 것을 드러내고자 한다. 무엇이 나타날지는 전혀 알 수가 없다. 그러나 종종 그 이미지는 지방의 신화나 문화와 관련된다. 나무들은 그 고장의 역사를 기록하는 것 같다.

나는 자연의 에너지를 소환해서 한 장소를 재야생화하고, 생태계 복구에 협력하도록 만들 수 있다.

레지던시 기간 동안 나는 종이로 된 작품과 배너를 만들고 싶다. 목피(木皮) 탁본을 만드는 과정을 관람객들이 현장에서 볼 수 있고, 작품을 보호하는 공간에서 작품이 마르는 동안 볼 수도 있다.

나는 목피 탁본들을 완성한 후 가장 잘 된 작품을 디지털로 인쇄하여 배너를 만들 것이다. 그래서 그것을 그 나무에 영구 설치 작품으로 걸어놓을 것이다.

배너의 재료는 내구성이 있는 재질이다.

나는 관람객들이 더 잘 알 수 있도록, 레지던시가 시작될 때 이전 작업에서 만든 배너 몇 개를 미리 설치해 두고자 한다.

탁본해 놓은 나무껍질은 정말 아름답다. 그 자연미는 몇 달간 두드러질 것이다. 탁본 과정이나 탁본하기 위해 사용하는 유성 물감은 나무에 무해하다.

I work with bark prints directly on living trees, which get turned into art by highlighting their natural beauty. Magic is unfolding, as soon as I work with a tree.

I try to make the inner aspect of nature visible, its inherent forces of life and intelligence which were once known to all indigenous cultures.

I try not to manipulate the outcome, but to unveil the invisible. It is completely unpredictable what shows up, but often the images refer to the local myths and cultures. Some trees seem to record the history of their place.

I can invite the energies of nature to help to re wild a place and to cooperate in the restoration of its ecosystem.

I would like to create some paper work and banners during the residency. The creation of my bark prints can be seen on the spot and the results can be shown in a protected space while drying.

I would scan the best one after finalizing them later and get it digitally printed on banner material. Then I would send it to the project to show it as a permanent installation hanging from its tree.

The banner material is solid enough to stay outside for several years.

I would like to install some banners from previous work during the start of the residency to give visitors a better idea.

Also the bark looks really attractive after the printing. Its natural beauty will be much more prominent for some month. The printing process and the oil colour are completely harmless for the tree.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.