[ 2013 ] Verónica Vides Canjura - Argentina / Bicho Canasto

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자   조회Hit 4,117   작성일2014-11-07

본문

00a50580a87f2ee9061e635b5e7e0969.jpg

베로니카 바이데스 칸주라 - 아르헨티나

Verónica Vides Canjura - Argentina

도롱이 벌레

조각작품은 떨어진 나뭇가지와 천연섬유로 만들어졌다. 작품에서 자연의 형상들은 곤충의 세계, 특히 아르헨티나에 사는 도롱이 벌레에서 영감을 받아 만들어진 것이다.  숲에서 채취한 나뭇가지와 천연섬유와 같은 재료들은 따뜻하고 안정적인 구조를 만든다. 생태계에서 모든 구성원들이 존재 이유와 권리를 갖고 있는 것처럼 작품에는 아무것도 버려지는 것이 없다. 작품의 형태는 또한 곤충 세계에서의 보호막, 피난처를 연상시키는데 경우 그것이 확대된 형태로 다른 생명체들이 폭풍이 들이닥치기 안전하게 대피할 있게 한다. 당연하게도 작품은 우리가 살고 있는 세상의 모든 것과 마찬가지로 영원히 지속되지 않을 것이다. 작품은 마모되어 자연으로 흡수될 때까지 색상과 형태의 변화를 겪을 것이다.

Bicho Canasto

My sculpture is composed of fallen branches and woven natural fiber. In this piece natural forms in the insect world inspired my work, specifically, the “Bicho Canasto,” a native of Argentina. These materials, branches and fibers collected in the forest, form a warm and stable structure; thus, nothing is wasted, like in the ecosystem where every member has a reason and the right to exist.  The shape of my piece also alludes to a shelter, a refuge in the insect world, blown up in this case, to allow other living creatures protection before the storm arrives. Naturally, this piece will not last forever, just like anything in the world we live in: it is a piece that will suffer mutations of color, and shape until it eventually dissolves in Nature, unravaged.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.