금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2015 ] 펀 리 알버트 (영국)ㅣFern Leigh Albert (UK)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 5,921   작성일2015-10-05

본문

펀 리 알버트 (영국)ㅣFern Leigh Albert (UK)
    크기변환_UKW_Albert_F_L_Home.jpg

구조  Structures

나는 스튜어드우드 지역의 구조들을 사진으로 촬영해왔는데 이미지에 보이는 것이 나의 집이며 나머지는 사람들이 살고 있는 주거 공간들이다.
    이러한 공간들은 화학 제품들에 자유롭고 풍경과도 잘 어울리는 모습을 띠고 있다. 여기에 내가 사진 작업을 진행했던 공동체 안의 다른 구조물들의 예시도 제시한다.

I have been photographing structures at Steward Wood, my home and the dwellings other people live in. These places are very organic and fit within the landscape well. Here are someother examples of structures in the community that I have photographed.

크기변환_UKW_Albert_F_L_Thomas'_Leaving_Gift.jpg

물품들  Items

내가 사진 촬영한 물품들은 우리의 생활양식과 자연 세계에 대한 연관성을 나타낸다. 우리는 요소들 속에 살아가며 동물에 가까이 그들과의 상호작용 가운데 연구하고 배우고자 한다.

The items I photograph reflect our lifestyle and our connection to the natural world. We live within the elements and close to animals and like to study and learn from our interactions with them.

크기변환_UKW_Albert_F_L_Wild_Wood.jpg

원시림  The Wild Wood

작품 원시림은 잉글랜드 남서부에 본거지를 두고 전기나 상하수도 등 공공시설을 이용하지 않으며 환경 훼손에 영향을 거의 미치지 않는 공동체 안의 은밀한 삶을 바라본 사진 프로젝트이다. 열세 명의 성인과 여덟 명의 아이들로 이루어진 집단은 32 에이커 크기의 삼림지대에 거주하며 샘에서 물을 기르고 그들만의 전기를 발전한다. 이는 능동적 공동체 일원으로서 사진작가의 상호 작용과 경험들을 좇는 계속해서 진행 중인 프로젝트이다. 이미지는 내가 이 삼림지대에 시범 삼아 방문하였을 때 담은 것으로 내가 처음으로 찍은 사진들 중의 하나이다. 나는 계속하여 이 삼림지대 자체의 아름다움을 기록하며, 이는 이 프로젝트의 실재에 있어 본질적인 것이다. 여기에 이 삼림지대가 가장 널리 퍼져있는 몇 개의 이미지 예시들을 제시한다.

Wild Wood is a photographic project that takes an intimate look at life in an off-grid, low-impact community based in South West England. A group of thirteen adults and eight children live in a 32 acre woodland, they siphon water from a spring and generate their own electricity. This is an ongoing project that follows the photographers interactions and experiences as an active community member. This image  was captured when I was visiting the woods as a trial member. It was one of the first pictures I took. I continue to document the beauty of the woodland itself, which is fundamental to the projects existence. Here are a few examples of images where the woodland is the most prevalent.

Fern Leigh Albert (UK)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.