금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2015 ] 카린 반 데 몰렌 (네덜란드)ㅣKarin van der Molen (Natherlands)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 6,276   작성일2015-10-05

본문

카린 반 데 몰렌 (네덜란드)ㅣKarin van der Molen (Natherlands)
    크기변환_haje.jpg

크기변환_jette vierkant.jpg

아이콘들  ICONS

이 사진 시리즈는 6개월 정도에 걸친 사람들과의 자연스러운 만남들의 결과이다. 나는 이 사람의 의도된 이미지가 아닌, 자연스러운 이미지가 나타나기를 기다렸다: 다른 사람을 의식하지도 않고, 이성적 추론도 하지 않고, 반드시 사고하지도 않는, 자연 속에 빠져 있는 이미지. 이 사람 모습 뒤의 후광, ‘자연의 왕관’은 어느 정도 스스로 나타나서 이 사람을 모든 것에 연결된 이 순간에 멈추게 한다. 그 때 나는 사진을 찍었다.

This photoseries is the result of spontaneous meetings with people, in a time span of 6 months. I just waited for a spontaneous, not searched for, image to appear, of the natural identity of this person: not aware of the other, not reasoning, not necessarily thinking, imersed in nature. The halo, the ‘crown of nature’ would show up more or less by itself, freezing the person in this moment, connected to everything. And then I took a picture.

Flux beste.jpg

플럭스  FLUX

빌라의 창문 밖으로 의자들이 폭포처럼 내려 온다. 의자들이 물처럼 바닥에 튕겨서 그들이 원래태어난 곳, 정원과 나무로 되돌아간다. FLUX는 흐르다, 시냇물, 혹은 심지어 녹는다는 의미이다. 이 설치와 제목은 변화를 포함한다. 이것은 고체에서 액체로, 문화에서 자연으로, 건축/비-정원에서 정원으로 나아간다. 재료들은 엄밀한 의미에서        ‘자연적인’ 것은 아니지만, 이 작품은 하나의 자연 현상이라는 인상을 준다. 나는 이 작품을 나의 다른 환경 예술품들의 연장선상에서 만들었다. 이 작품의 배경이 되는 아이디어는 우리 현대인들은 이성과 일상적 관심사에 너무 몰두해서 자연을 있는 그대로 경험하는 것이 거의 불가능하다는 것이다. 나는 미술이 그러한 이성을 파괴하고, 우리로 하여금 자연에 대하여 추론하는 것을 잊어버리고 자연에 대하여 열린 자세가 되도록 하기를 희망한다. 

From the windows of a villa, a cascade of chairs is coming down. When they splash down on the ground, they flow back to their origin, to the garden and the trees. FLUX means flow, stream, to melt even. The installation itself and the title encompass change. It goes from solid form to fluid, from culture to nature, from architecture/non-garden to garden. Although the materials are not ‘natural’ in the strict sense, it does give the impression of a natural phenomenon. I created it in line with my other environmental art works, with the underlying idea that we as modern humans are so occupied with reason and daily concerns that it is virtually impossible to experience nature as it is. I hope art can be an instrument to break that reason, to make us forget our reasoning about nature, to make us open for it.

Karin van der Molen (Natherlands)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.