금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2015 ] 로저 리고스 (독일)ㅣRoger Rigorth (Germany)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 6,187   작성일2015-10-05

본문

로저 리고스 (독일)ㅣRoger Rigorth (Germany)
    크기변환_dragon (JPEG).jpg

용 Dragon

용은 예술가가 창조한 것인가? 형식은 크게 관여하지 않는다. 조각품은 목재 요소들과 쇠로 만든 갈비뼈로 만들어져 코코넛 섬유로 덮여 있다. 머리와 입은 글자 그대로 신비스런 창조물 가운데서 가장 무섭게 보이지만 실제로는 그렇지도 않고 작은 편이다. 용은 다양성이 넘치는 인간의 세상에서 여러 생물들 가운데 혼자 숲 속에 앉아있다.
    리고스 용들에게 있어서, 티텔(titel)은 인식의 중심 요소이다. 우리는 작품을 시각적으로뿐만 아니라 질감을 통해서도 이해한다. 리고스 조각품을 본다는 것은 그 이면의 신비스런 이야기들을 바라본다는 의미이다.
    그 이야기들은 예술가를 위한 일종의 유산이며, 보존해야 할 보물 같은 존재이다. 지어낸 이야기들로 가득 차고 매력이 넘치는 세계가 직관, 상상력, 그리고 신비를 창조한다.

Is the dragon the artist created, a dragon? Formal there is not much of a connection. The sculpture consists of wooden elements and a ribbcage from iron, coverd by rough coconut fiber. The head and the mouth piece, literaly the most intimidating part of the mhytical creature, is harmless and smal. He is sitting in the trees like a solitaire out of the biologig now man`s land of biodiversity.
    In Rigorths dragons, the titel is the central element of perception. We understand the work not only visualy but also through textual connections. To see Rigorths sculpture means also to look at the mythical tales behind it.
    The tales are a heritage for the artist, a language trassure that needs to be preserved. The fascinating parallel world of fables, creates room for intuition, imagination and mysterys.
    In times where they become so rare.
    Heinrich                  

크기변환_portable excavating cocoon (JPEG).JPG

레이어들을 굴착하는 방법 “휴대용 굴착 코쿤”
    How to excavate layers “the portable excavating cocoon”

이것은 스스로 움직이며, 휴대용이다.
    지오그래피(Geography)도 우리를 에워싸고 있는 층들 속에서 동일한 방법으로 일을 한다. 거의 모든 분야에서, 우리는 이들로부터 도전을 받고 있다. 사회적, 정치적, 존재론적, 철학적 상황들이 우리를 겹겹이 에워싸고 있다. 의식이 우리 마음 속에, 인간이라는 그릇 안에, 우리의 뇌에 자리하고 있다. 
    이 그릇이 하나의 코쿤(cocoon)이며 나는 이 코쿤을 애벌레인 불도저 위에 놓았다. 나는 켜켜이 쌓인 먼지를 대대적으로 긁어낼 수 있는 거대한 거리 빌딩 기계들 가운데 하나 위에 이 불도저를 놓았다. 이 코쿤은 휴대할 수 있기 때문에, 어디에도 설치할 수 있다. 심지어 프레젠테이션 중에도 움직일 수 있다.
    그리고 이 진짜 캐터필러 기계를 발견하고선 나는 계획대로 거기에 코쿤을 추가하였다.
    캐터필러, 코쿤, 그리고 나비는 하나의 시적 전환 과정이다. 시간이 지나면서, 나는 조각품 앞에 서 있는 내 마음 속에서 이 은유를 발견하곤, 마침내, 나는 나르는 캐터필러가 될 수 있었다……

The object is moving on its own, it is portable. Geography works in layers in the same way we are surrounded by layers. In almost every field, we are challenged by them. Social, political, existential, philosophical circumstances condense in ourselves and create layers.
    The consciousness is located in our minds, in this human container, in our brain.
    This container is a cocoon and i put it on a bulldozer, a caterpillar. I put it on one of this huge road building machines that are able to scratch of layers of dirt in a big way. Because of its portability the installation can be shown in every location. It even can be moved during the presentation.
    And than it happened to find this real caterpillar machine and i added the cocon to it, as planed.
    The caterpillar, the cocoon and the butterfly is a poetic transformation process.  From one second to the other i found this methaper in my mind infront of the finished sculpture. It might become a flying caterpillar...

크기변환_water core (JEPG).JPG

워터 코어  water core

일군의 조각품들이 얕은 물에 설치되어 있다. 감성을 자극하기 위해, 주로 대나무 조각들로 병 같은 것들을 만들었으며, 프레임워크를 아무 것으로도 덮지 않았다. 단지 윗부분과 아랫부분은 대나무 조각들을 밀어 넣어 어느 정도 단단하게 되었다.
    윗부분은 깔때기로 만들어졌기 때문에 열려 있었다. 그 결과 저장고나 용기가 되었다. 여러분이 사과를 먹더라도 여러분은 사과의 핵은 남겨야 할 것인데, 그 이유는 그 핵이 가장 중요한 것을 담고 있기 때문이다. 바로 씨앗이다. 
    만약 내가 사과와 이 지구를 비교한다면, 어떤 사람들은 우리가 여전히 사과 전부를 가지고 있다고 생각한다. 나는 때로 이 핵을 제외하고 남은 것이 별로 없다고 생각한다. 하지만 여전히 가장 중요한 것이 남았다. 바로 씨다. 나는 나의 워터 코어를 볼 때마다 이 은유가 떠오른다.

The installation is a group of structures, sitting in the shallow water.
    To create a emotional fragility the bottle like objects are mainly made out of bamboo strips, as a uncovered framework. Just the top and the base are becoming more or less solid by bundling the strips.
    The top is created as a funnel, so the object is something open. In this case it becomes more a reservoir or a container.
    If you eat an apple and what you will have left is the core of the apple and it contains the most important. The seeds. If I compare the apple with our planete, some people think we still have the whole apple. Somtimes for me there is not much left than this core. But still the most important is left. The seeds, and I see this methaper when I see my watercore.

Roger Rigorth (Germany)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.