금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 전시작품
  • 비엔날레

비엔날레에 출품한 전시작품입니다.

전시작품

비엔날레에 출품한 전시작품입니다.

[ 상설전 Permanent ] [숲속의은신처] 고요한 Ko Yohan - 한국 (Korea)

페이지 정보

본문

2018 금강자연미술프레비엔날레 '숲 속의 은신처

Geumgang Nature Art Pre-Biennale 2017 'Shelter in the Forest'

고요한 (한국)

Ko Yohan (Korea)

9. 고요한 Ko Yohan_안식처로의 돔 Dome as Hideout.JPG

<안식처로의 돔 Dome as Hideout>

내가 아버지로부터 전해들은 이야기로는 과거 부모님 세대의 어릴 적에는 누구나 집과 가까운 뒷동산에 아지트를 하나쯤 만들어 놓고 재미있게 놀았다한다. 나의 성장기에는 체험해보지 못한 일들이었다. 지금 나와 같은 전, 후 세대는 컴퓨터게임이나 스마트폰에 빠져 가상의 세계에서 놀고 있는 것과는 사뭇 다른 이야기다. 제비꼬리를 닮았다 해서 연미산이라고 불리는 이곳 숲속에서 나만의 은신처를 생각해보았다. 완성된 작품 안으로 들어가 보면 원판 철 구조물 사이로 아름다운 자연을 감상할 수가 있다. 나는 비록 어린 시절에 체험해보지는 못했으나 이곳 연미산을 찾는 어린이들과 세상에서 지친 사람들에게 아주 훌륭한 안식처로 제공되길 바라는 마음 크다.

I was told by my father that when he was young, he and his friends would build their own hideouts in the forest, and liked to play in it. When I was young, I did not have such an experience. Such experiences must have been quite different from computer games and virtual world of smartphone my generation would spend time in, when we were young. I was thinking of building my hideout in the mountain called ‘Yeonmi’ which was named from its resemblance of swallow tail. If you enter the structure, you can appreciate beautiful nature through the iron structure. Even if I have not built my own hideout when I was young, I wish that this hideout will serve as a good resting place for the children and other people who visit Mt. Yeonmi.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.