[ 상설전 Permanent ] [상설전] 고요한 Ko Yo-han

페이지 정보

본문

고요한 (한국) Ko Yo-han (Korea)

<안녕 고마? Hello, Goma?>

47c0d96ffd56262547ee5e439f924971_1575618729_5626.JPG

내가 작업한 이곳 연미산은 아주 오래 전부터 구전되고 있는 이야기가 있다. 한 나무꾼을 사랑한 동물이 결국 죽음을 택해야
    했던 슬픈 내용이 담겨져 있다
    . 오늘날 이 이야기는 우리지역 공주를 대표하는 고마나루 설화로서 슬픈 곰을 소재로 다양한 상상력이 결합된 새로운 이야기들이 전해지고 있다.

천 년의 세월 속 수십 번 변화되었을 연미산과 금강을 따라 숲길 시간여행을 한다. 설화의 내용이 다소 현실감이 없어 보이긴 하나 나 또한 호기심 어린 상상력이 발동된다.

나의 작품 속 어미 곰과 어린 곰 둘은 설화의 슬픈 이야기 속에 갇혀있는 것이 아니다. 그리고 무정하게 떠나버린 이를 그리워하지도 아니한다. 천 년을 지나 다시 연미산으로 돌아와 행복한 삶을 찾는 날개를 가진 곰의 가족이다. 우리는 이들에게 (나무꾼을 대신하여) 무슨 말을 할 수 있을까?

당신이 원한다면 연미산 숲속 곰의 가족들에게 친절한 인사를 부탁한다.

In the place where I have worked, there is an oral legend coming down from the ancient. It contains a sad story that a female bear who loved a woodcutter eventually got to choose death. The story which symbolizes Gongju has several versions.

Over 1,000 years, ecological systems of Mt. Yeonmi and the Geum River must have changed numerous times, and, so must the story itself. Even if the legend does not seem realistic, it leads me to go back to the distant past while walking the path through the forest of Mt. Yeonmi and stimulates my curiosity. Mother bear and two baby bears are not confined in the sad story of the legend. And, they do not miss the man who deserted them. They are a bear family which has a wing and found new happy life back to Mt. Yeonmi after 1,000 years. What can we (instead of the woodcutter) say to the bears?

If you would like, please kindly give greetings to the family of the bear.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.