비엔날레에 출품한 전시작품입니다.

[ 상설전 Permanent ] [상설전] 이선주 Lee Sunju

페이지 정보

본문

이선주(한국) Lee Sunju (Korea)

<바람의자 Wind Chair>

73ba67474c04ad88c5a02a6105bbd5ef_1655104979_3388.PNG

인간과 자연이 조화를 이루는  

인간과 자연이 조화를 이루는 연미산 숲에서 금강을 바라보며 바람을 모티브로 작품을 제작하였다.

부여와 공주는 백제의 도읍지였으며 663년에 백제가 멸망하던 해에 나당 연합군과 백제와 왜의 연합군이 마지막 전투를 하였던 백촌강 전투로도 유명한 곳이다이러한 역사적문화적인 장소를 생각하며 신석기로부터 백제시대의 시점에서 바라본 시간의 자리로서 의자를 소재로 하였다이는 바람과 달꽃과 새의 이야기가 그 옛날의 금강을 배경으로 재해석된 기억의 자리이다.

어느 날 나는 자연을 음미하는 가운데 숲의 자리에 가만히 앉아보니 저 앞의 금강에서 바람이 불어왔다바람은 강변의 꽃향기와 새소리를 싣고 이 언덕으로 불어왔다가 잠시 쉬어갔다그래서 나는 이 장소에 바람이 쉬어가는 곳이라고 바람의자를 만들어 주었다.

나는 사람들이 이 바람의자에 앉아서 바람을 맞으며 자연과 인간의 조화를 느껴보고 유유히 흐르는 금강의 역사의 물결과 하나님이 창조한 완벽한 작품인 자연의 세계에 침잠함으로써 물아일체가 되는 제3의 자연미를 느껴보기를 바란다.

The work was created using ‘wind’ in Mt. Yeonmi, the forest where humans and nature become harmonious, as the motif.

Buyeo and Gongju were the capitals of Backje Kingdom. The places are also the very ground of 'Baekchongang Battle' in 663 AD where the allied forces of Silla and Tang fought with the allied forces of Baekje and Japan. The battle ended the destiny of Baekje. In this historic, cultural place, this work displays the chair as 'the place of time' from the perspective of the kings of Baekje. This is a place of remembrance where stories of wind, moon, flowers and birds were reinterpreted against the background of the old Geumgang River.

One day, I was sitting on a ridge of Mt. Yeonmi looking over at the Geum River. Wind was blowing from the river. The wind carrying flower aroma and bird sounds came to the ridge, rested for some time, and flew away. I built 'Wind Chair' as the place where wind takes a rest.

I wish that people will sit on this wind chair and feel the harmony between nature and humans, and the third natural beauty where the history of slowly flowing Geum River, the world of nature that is a perfect work created by God, and 'me' become one.

흰돌 White stones, 자갈돌 Gravels, 시멘트 Cement, 300x300x45(H)cm

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.