금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2018 ] 허버트 V.파커 Herbert V. Parker - 미국 (USA)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 2,093   작성일2018-06-19

본문

2018 금강자연미술비엔날레 '숲 속의 은신처

Geumgang Nature Art Biennale 2018 'Shelter in the Forest'

허버트 V.파커 (미국)

Herbert V. Parker (USA)

<금강 포럼 Geumgang Forum>

099c48ab5e25d17ffbee1c1736254ab6_1536572349_217.JPG

나는 천연 재료를 가지고 건축물을 만들고 싶고 소통이라는 아이디어를 탐구하고 싶다. 이 작품에는 양 편에 모임이나 명상을 하는 실내 공간으로 이어지는 문이 2개 있다. 이 작품은 높이가 3.5m 폭이 3.65m, 그리고 길이가 3.9m이다. 방에는 0.5m x 1.8m의 나무로 된 평평한 탁자와 6개 의자가 놓여있다. 지붕에 0.3m x 1.8m짜리 창을 낼 예정이다. 나는 작은 나무들을 이용해 벽을 만들려고 한다. 이 벽들은 땅 위로 1.5m 나오고 땅 밑으로 0.5m 묻힐 것이다. 지붕은 대나무나 쇠로 만들려고 한다. 대나무가 더 좋아 보이긴 하나 쇠가 더 저렴하고 오래간다. 지붕은 초가 지붕으로 하려고 하는데 대나무, 기다란 풀, 갈대, 또는 구할 수 있는 다른 자재들로 얹을 수도 있다. 나는 탁자를 만들 나무 판 하나와 다리를 잘라 용접해서 다리를 만들 6m짜리 강관이나 파이프 하나가 필요한데, 이 탁자의 높이는 0.5m이다. 판에 볼트로 쇠를 붙이고 지붕을 얹을 때 썼던 재료와 동일한 재료로 덮을 것이다. 이것도 마찬가지로 땅에 조금 파묻을 것이다. 이 작품을 자연을 존중한다는 의미로 회의, 대화 그리고/또는 사색 공간에 놓을 생각이다.

I would like to create an architectural form, constructed with natural materials and exploring the idea of communication. The work will have two entrances at opposite ends with an interior space for congregation or contemplation. The structure will be 3.35m high, 3.65m wide and 3.9m deep. The room will have 6 wooden seating elements around a wooden slab table 0.5m by 1.8m long. There will be an opening in the roof above the table 0.3m wide by 1.8m long. I would like to use small trees to create the walls. They would be 1.5m above ground with 0.5m buried in the ground. The roof structure could be bamboo or steel. The bamboo looks better but the steel is cheaper and lasts longer. The roof would be a thatch material. This could be bamboo, tall grasses, reeds or other material that is available. I would need a slab of wood for the table and one length of steel tube or pipe 6m long I could cut and weld together for legs, they would be set into the ground 0.5m. The slab would be bolted to the steel. that would be covered with the same material used for the thatching. The seating elements would be logs at least 0.5m diameter and 0.6m above ground. These would be buried in the ground also. This work will be a place for meeting, dialogue and/or a contemplative environment, embodying a reverence for nature.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.