금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 테레사 에스테반 (스페인) Teresa Esteban (Spain)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 559   작성일2021-08-30

본문

테레사 에스테반 (스페인) 

Teresa Esteban (Spain) 

​<한국 정원 A Korean Garden>

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630305881_9667.jpg

지도. 각기 다른 표식을 가진 서로 중첩되는 층들을 포함한 지도를 그리는 것보다 더 복잡한 것은 없다. 지도는 현대 미술의 새로운 패러다임으로 여겨져 왔다: 추상적인 것과 비유적인 것의 구별에 의문을 제기하고, 응시하는 것과 힐끗 보는 것의 사이에서 혼란스러운 도로들과 그 도로들을 그림으로 재생하는 것 사이에서 계약을 체결하는 혼합주의적이고, 내재적이고, 단일적인 기계. 이러한 차원들은 정체성과 정신적 이미지의 속성들과 관련 있는 물리적 특질들에 대한 탐구에서 나온다. 이것은 그리는 지역의 생생한 이미지를 올릴 큰 가능성을 부여하는 종이에서 그래프에 대하여 말하는 것이다. 이것은 생생하게 확인되고, 강력하게 구성되는 환경에 대한 정신적 이미지들의 발전을 쉽게 하는 형태, , 혹은 분배이다.

예술가의 책. 예술가에 관한 나의 책에서 나는 가장 중요한 부분들, 여러 장소의 전설, 그 도시의 언어, 도시를 가로지르는 목소리들이 접점들 (nodes)에 있다. 그 도시의 전략적인 요충지들.

합류들, 교통의 접점들, 길들이 만나는 곳들, 통행과 만남의 순간들.

모든 이미지가 지배적인 특징을 형성하는 극단적인 센터들.

삼차원적 프로젝트는 기본적으로 몇 개로 된 조각 작품이 될 것이다. 조각품들은 지상에 펼쳐질 것이고, 각 작품은 실제적인 지리적인 지형에 따라서 큰 것도 있고, 작은 것도 있을 것이다. 그래서 보는 각도에 따라 다양한 스카이라인을 만들 것이다. 각 울타리는 랜드마크 하나씩을 가지고 있다. 이 랜드마크는 간단히 표현하면 건물이나 표지판이다. 그것의 사용은 많은 가능성들 중에서 하나를 선택하는 것이다. 어떤 표지들은 멀고, 보다 작은 것들의 첨탑들보다 더 위에 있을 것이고, 방사형 참조 (radial reference)로 사용될 것이다. 그에 못지않게 중요한 다른 이정표들은 특정 접근, 표지판, 나무, 낮은 건물에서 볼 수 있는 보다 지역적이지만 상징성과 공간을 구조화한다. 때로는 대부분 관찰자의 이미지에 맞는 도시의 세부적인 것들도 있다. 이런 것들이 정체성의 열쇠가 되고, 신뢰를 얻게 되면, 여행을 친숙한 것으로 만들게 된다.

요약해서, 나는 금강자연미술비엔날레 2022에 어떤 기여를 할 수 있는가?

1. 그 도시 (공주)를 읽고 배우는 가능한 방법들. 참조와 이해의 가능성을 제공한다.

2. 나의 경험과 예술 작품의 형태로 어디에서 이 도시의 진수를 발견할 수 있는가에 대한

독해를 제공하는 나의 예술적 직관.

3. 내가 일하는 각 장소에 맞는 그래픽, 구조적인 기술을 개선하고, 연구하기 위해서, 정규적으로 그 도시의 영역에서 일하는 예술가의 능력.

THE MAP. Nothing more sophisticated than drawing a map, like overlapping layers with different readings. The map has been considered as the new paradigm of contemporary art: syncretic, immanent, singular machine, which puts in question the division between the abstract and the figurative and enters into a pact between the gaze and the errant eye, between the chaos of The streets and their graphic reproduction. These planes result from the search for the physical qualities that relate to the attributes of identity and mental image. That is to say that graph in the paper that gives a great probability to raise a vigorous image of the zone drawn. It is a form, color or distribution that facilitates the development of mental images of the environment that are vividly identified and powerfully structured.

THE BOOK OF ARTIST. In my books of artist I interpret the most significant parts, the legends of the places, the language of the city, the voices that run through it and are in the nodes. The strategic points of the city.

Confluences, transport nodes, convergences of paths, moments of passage and encounter. Polarizing centers that in all the images constitute the dominant trait.

THE THREE-DIMENSIONAL PROJECT will be fundamentally a sculptural set of pieces The set unfolds on the ground and each piece grows or decreases in height according to its real and geographical morphology, establishing a skyline that can be observed from multiple perspectives. Each enclosure has a landmark that is its landmark. This landmark is a physical object, defined simply, a building, a sign. Its use implies a choice among many possibilities. Some markers are distant, above the cusps of smaller elements and are used as radial references. Other milestones of no less importance ar a more local, visible from certain accesses, signs, trees, low buildings, but of great symbolism and that structure the space.

Sometimes urban details that fit the image of most observers. These are identity keys and seem to be increasingly trusted in them as the journey becomes familiar.

IN SUMMARY: WHAT CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO GEUMGANG ART NATURE BIENNALE 2022

1. Possible methods for reading and learning the city. Provide references and intelligibility 2. My experience and artistic intuition to represent this reading in the form of works of art, where we discover the essence of the city.

4. My ability as an artist who works regularly in the territory of the city, to innovate and investigate the graphic and sculptural techniques, appropriate to each place I work.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.