금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 주자네 뮐러-바이 (독일) Susanne Mueller-Baji (Germany)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 517   작성일2021-08-30

본문

주자네 뮐러-바이 (독일) 

Susanne Mueller-Baji (Germany) 

​<둥지 Nest>

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630305114_0168.jpg

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630305117_3427.jpg

오늘날 자연은 낭만적인 이상으로, 혹은 계속되는 위협으로 인식된다. 나의 콘셉트는 이 두 가지 극단적 과점들을 합하여 더욱 보편적인 입장을 제시하는 것이다: 새들의 둥지는 피난처이기도 하고, 엄청난 크기 때문에 다소 위험하기도 하다. 동시에 이것은 자연의 우월을 상징한다: 새들은 손이나, 도구, 안전장치도 없이 단지 본능적으로 둥지를 짓는다. 인간은 그저 경이롭게 바라볼 뿐이다.

나의 설계도는 유럽산 마쉬 워블러(Marsh Warbler)의 둥지를 모방한 것이다. 이 새는 갈대 줄기 사이에 둥지를 얽어 만든다. (나의 설치작품에서는 나무 기둥들 사이에 만든다). 내 계획은 서너 그루의 나무 사이에 지상 1m 높이의 둥지를 만드는 것이다. 금강자연미술비엔날레에 참가하는 관람객들은 둥지 속으로 들어가서 둥지가 안전하다는 것을 체험해 볼 수 있다. 그러나 동시에 그들은 그 둥지를 지은 큰 새가 찾아오지 않을지 경계해야 할 것이다.

Nature today is commonly received as either a romantic ideal or a constant threat. My concept brings both extremes together and reinstates a more common ground: This birds' nest is a save home, but due to its sheer size also somehow dangerous. At the same time it symbolizes the superiority of nature: Birds build it through mere instinct, without hands, tools or further security measures. Humans can only watch in awe.

In my drawing I am imitating the nest of the European Marsh Warbler, that weaves its nest between the stems of reed (tree trunks in the installation). My concept aims for a nest that will be fixed between three or four trees and is thus levitating about 1 meter above the ground. Visitors of the biennale will be able to climb in and experience the safety of the nest. But at the same time they would be on the lookout for the arrival of the giant bird that must have build it.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.