금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 멜키아데스 로사리오 사스트레 (푸에르토리코) Melquiades Rosario Sastre (Puerto Rico)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 475   작성일2021-08-30

본문

멜키아데스 로사리오 사스트레 (푸에르토리코) 

Melquiades Rosario Sastre (Puerto Rico) 

​<개인 정원 The Personal Garden>

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630299965_2642.jpg

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630299970_6512.jpg

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1630299974_8621.jpg

인간이 자연 질서를 바꾸면, 인간은 인간적 범주를 축소하게 된다.”

Melquiades Rosario-Sastre (건축가, 공예가), 2006.

이 작품의 콘셉트는 인간이 자신의 목적에 맞게 자연을 바꾸려고 하면, 인간적 범주를 축소하고, 과도한 욕망의 수준을 확대하게 된다는 것이다. 무엇이 유용하고, 무엇이 유용하지 않는가, 무엇이 도움이 되고, 도움이 되지 않는가; 그런 관점에서 열매를 맺지 않는 나무는 쓸모없는 나무가 된다. 그래서 사람들은 그런 나무를 개인 정원에서 장식적인 목적으로 사용한다.

이 프로젝트에서 나는 나의 개인 정원에서 숲의 규모를 축소하고, 동시에 인간의 규모를 축소하기 위하여, 대형 항아리들을 만들려고 한다. 이것은 우리의 욕망이 우리에게 역작용할 수 있다는 점을 보여준다. 그러나 이와 동시에 건축적 형태와 돌을 가지고, 다시 자라나게 함으로써, 자연이 스스로 새롭게 만들 수 있다는 것을 보여주고 싶다.

"When man alters the natural order,He reduces its human scale”.

Melquiades Rosario-Sastre, Statements, 2006

The concept of the present project consists in showing how the ambitions of the human being to turn nature into a personal object, diminishes its human scale and magnifies the level of its excessive ambitions. Reflecting in this way their concepts of what is useful and what is not useful, what serves them and what does not serve them; in this way the trees that do not bear fruit are called "useless trees" therefore they make them decorative objects to rebuild nature in your personal garden.

In my project I intend to create large-scale pots to reduce the scale of the forest in a personal garden and at the same time reduce the human scale. In order to show how our desires are reversed against ourselves. But at the same time I want to show how nature rebuilds itself by taking over architectural formations, the stones themselves, attaching itself to them to grow and reproduce again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.