금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2021 ] 안나 암슈코바 (카바르디노발카르) Anna Amshukova (Kabardino-Balkar)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 653   작성일2021-08-25

본문

안나 암슈코바 (카바르디노발카르) 

Anna Amshukova (Kabardino-Balkar)

​<미의 기준은 각자 다르다 The Beauty is in Your Eyes>

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1629884151_7051.jpg

c2dd4487d583cb29f81a06cd64f89571_1629884163_1947.jpg

현재 나는 인간과 그들의 문화, 세계관, 무의식적 기억에 관해 연구한다. 나는 인간이 그가 누구인지, 어떤 사람인지가 중요하다는 것을 깨달았다. 어떤 인간들은 그들 자체에 대해 인식하기 위해서 먼저 무너뜨리고 재조립할 필요가 있다. 그렇게 했을 때만 인간은 자신이 원하는 모든 것을 이미 가졌다는 것을 깨닫는다.

우리는 어려운 질문에 대한 답을 구하기 위해 먼 나라로 여행을 하거나 많은 책을 읽기도 한다. 그리고 그러한 여행이 끝났을 때, 그 해답은 이미 우리의 마음속에 있으며, 다만 우리는 그것을 받아들이기 두려워했다는 것을 깨닫는다. 자연과 예술에서도 마찬가지이다. 숲을 이해하기 위해 숲을 베고, 꽃을 이해하기 위해서 꽃을 꺾는다. 그렇게 할 필요가 있을까?

내 작품을 통해, 나는 세상이 우리가 생각하는 것보다 훨씬 명확하고, 다만 우리가 모든 것을 복잡하게 만든다는 사실을 보여주고 싶다. 숲을 찬양하기 위해 우리는 굳이 숲을 베고, 그것을 작품으로 만들 필요는 없다. 우리는 숲속의 한 나무를 기념비로 만들 필요가 없다.

At this stage, I study people and their culture, nationality, and its understanding, their unconscious memory. I have realized that it is rather important for a person to understand who he is and what he is. For some people, in order to recognize themselves, first they need destroy and then reassemble again. Only after this a man realizes that he has already had everything he desired to get.

We go to far away countries, read many books searching for the answers to our difficult questions, and at the end of the journey we realize that the answers were already in our head, we were just afraid to accept them. So it is with art and with nature, to begin to appreciate the forest, we need to cut it down, to admire the flowers, we need to pluck them. Is it necessary?

With my work, I want to show that the world is much clearer, we complicate everything. To admire the forest, trees, you do not need to cut them down and turn them into art, you do not need a "monument" to a tree in the forest.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.