[ 2022 ] 김기철 (한국) Kim Kichul (Korea)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 687   작성일2021-11-15

본문

또, 다시야생(多視野生)전 

Again, Multiplicities of Rewilding Exhibition

<바다숲 Sea-Forest> 

0b65eee817ed9dc85535134445a6e0f9_1636961345_1268.jpg

소리를 어떻게 하면 볼 수 있을까를 긴 시간 동안 생각하는 나에게 이 고요한 숲에서 들을 수 있는 너무나 자연적인 소리들은, 액션에 반응하는 어색하지 않은 형태들 때문에 더 자연스럽다. 예를 들어, 바람이 불어 낙엽이 떨어진다든지 비가 내려서 물이 고인 웅덩이에 빗방울의 소리가 ‘투두둑’거리는 대신에 ‘퐁퐁’하며 변한다든지 하는 시청각적인 풍경들은 원인이 있으니 그에 걸맞은 소리가 발생하는 당연함 때문에 그 소리들의 귀중함을 놓치는 건 아닌가 의심해본다. 나는 이 숲에서 흔하게 들을 수 없는 소리가 무엇일까를 생각했고 파도를 대입시켰다. 인위적이며 연속적인 파도 소리를 관객에게 대뜸 제시하는 이유는 파도 소리보다 안 들리는 숲의 아름다움을 돋보여주고 싶은 생각이었다. 다소 어색함 뒤에 찾아오는 자연스러움이 더 예뻐 보이지 않을까? 파도 소리 나는 작품을 뒤로 하고 숲속의 바스락거리는 낙엽을 밟는 발자국 소리가 당연하지 않고 소리 내는 나하고 숲의 액션인 것을 나는 잊고 싶지 않다. 

For me, who has been thinking for a long time about how to see the sound, the overly natural sounds I can hear in this tranquil forest are more natural because of the non-awkward forms that respond to the action. For example, falling leaves due to the wind blowing, or the sound of raindrops in a puddle of water changes to 'pong-pong' instead of 'too-doo-duk' and these kind of audio-visual scenery have meetness causes which lead to the sounds we take it for granted, and that's why we might lose the preciousness of sounds. I wondered what the unheard sound of in this forest might be, and introduced the waves. 

The reason for presenting the artificial and continuous sound of the waves to the audience was to highlight the beauty of the forest, which cannot be heard rather than the sound of waves. Wouldn't the naturalness that comes after some awkwardness look more beautiful? I do not want to forget that it is an action of the forest and me with the unnatural sound of footsteps stepping on rustling leaves in the forest, leaving behind the sound of waves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.