금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 지난 비엔날레
  • 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

지난 비엔날레

지난 비엔날레에 출품한 작품들을 올려드립니다.

[ 2015 ] 마지드 라수미 라드 (이란) ㅣMajid Masoomi Rad (Iran)

페이지 정보

작성자 Admin   조회Hit 7,013   작성일2015-10-05

본문

마지드 라수미 라드 (이란) ㅣMajid Masoomi Rad (Iran)

크기변환_Cry Me a River   Walking down the paper  Earth   Majid Masoomi Rad.jpg

나는 여러 가지 환경 프로젝트를 수행하기 위하여, 싼 버스표로 갈 수 있는 거의 모든 곳을 여행했다. 1999년 어느 가을날 나는 여러 사람들과 함께, “이란의 중심부에 있는 세계에서 가장 더운 곳”인 루트 사막으로 여행을 갔다. 
    커다란 캔버스와 같은 거대한 모래 들판을 마주했을 때,  동시에 하나의 탁월한 영감이 내 영혼에 깊이 새겨졌다. 그래서 나는 내 발자국을 크고 작은 크기로 기록하기 시작했다. 1년 후, 나는 “지구종이를 따라 걷기”라는 혜성 시리즈에서 나의 이 새로운 아이디어를 기록하고 사진으로 찍기 시작했다. 2년 후, 나는 과학자, 지리학자, 지형학자로 전업하지 않고, 예술가로서의 삶을 계속 살기 위하여, 내 생각의 진실성과 질을 높이기 위하여, 내 친구의 차, 농부의 트랙터와 재즈를 이용하려고 했다. 반면에 나는 이점을 이용할 수 있도록 허용을 받는다.

I was traveling to almost every place that anyone could go by cheap bus tickets, to do divergent environmental projects. After a while, on an autumn day of 1999, during a group travel to LOOT Desert "the hottest point of the world located almost in the center of Iran".
    When I encountered a great sandy fields, explored the largest paper, simultaneously, a brilliant intuition indelibly imprinted on my soul. Therefore, I began to record my footprints to form different shapes of short and large sizes. After a year I started to record and photograph my novel idea in an inspired comet series called "walking down the earth paper. After two years I tried to use my friend’s car and a farmer’s tractor and all jazz that, to improve the verity and the quality of presenting my thoughts while I tried so hard to be and continue as an artist not converting to a scientist, geographer or topographer, whereas I am allowed to use the advantages.

크기변환_In memory of the  first love  driving down the paper  Earth 1   Majid Masoomi Rad.jpg

크기변환_lovely nuclearized years   2014   Majid Masoomi Rad  1.jpg

Before you say  “F”  I have been  “Fordo”   or   lovely nuclearized years.

이란에서 스스로를 세련된 도시인으로 소개할 때, 잘 쓰는 표현으로, ‘당신이 “F”라고 하기 전에 나는 이미 “FARAHZAD”를 다녀 왔다’라는 속담이 있다. 이 작품 제목은 두 가지 부분이 있다.
    첫째, 파라자드 (FARAHZAD) (위도: 35.786316 | 경도: 51.344273)는 테헤란 구 시가지 북동쪽에 위치하고, 날씨가 좋고 공원이 많아서 아주 예전부터 사람들이 주말에 즐기던 곳이다. 동네의 역사는 1,500년이 넘었다.
    나는 파라자드를 포르도 (FORDO) (위도: 34.260833 | 경도: 50.903889)로 바꾸었다. 포르도는 콤 근처 사막에 위치하고 있으며, 이란과 5+1 회담에서 가장 논란이 많은 핵 시설 중 하나이다.
    두 번째 부분도 유머러스한 톤을 가지고 있지만, 조크라기에는 훨씬 심각한 의미를 가지고 있다. 주말에 나는 즐기려 거기에 갔다. 한가한 시간에 나는 포르도라는 도시 명이 새겨진 곳을 빙 둘러서 발로 땅을 파서 원을 그렸다. 원은 핵을 의미하는 것이다. 포르도 마을은 1980년 9월에서 1988년 8월까지 지속된 이란-이라크 전쟁에서 가장 많은 전사자가 난 곳이라고 믿어지고 있다.

Before you say “F” I have been “FARAHZAD” as re-known Iranian proverb, usually use by people, would like to introduce themselves as a smart city slicker person.The work title has two parts.
    First, FARAHZAD (Latitude: 35.786316 | Longitude: 51.344273 ) located in the North West of Old Tehran that people have fun on weekends due to its weather and gardens, since many years ago.The village is over 1500 years old.
    I replaced FARAHZAD with FORDO (Latitude: 34.260833 | Longitude: 50.903889 ) located in desert near Qom, one of the most challenging nuclear site of Iran and 5+1 talks, which is ironically refers to huge amount of sanctions have been threatened families and people without any logical reason to make them much resistant than before.
    Second part also has a humorous tone but it could be much serious than it pretend as a joke. Based on these explanation, on a weekend I went there to have fun and during my hung out, I started plowing the Erath by my foot to made a circle as a nuclear sign around FORDO site which would be crucial in terms of radio-medicine to heal sick people.Village of FORDO is believed to have the largest percentage of fighters killed in the Iran–Iraq War lasting from September 1980 to August 1988.

Majid Masoomi Rad (Iran)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.