금강자연미술비엔날레
HOME ENGLISH
  • 비엔날레
  • 전시작품
  • 비엔날레

비엔날레에 출품한 전시작품입니다.

전시작품

비엔날레에 출품한 전시작품입니다.

[ 숲속의 은신처Ⅱ Shelter in the ForestⅡ ] 고승현 (한국) Ko Seunghyun (Korea)

페이지 정보

본문

<‘잠시 쉬어가는’ 셸터 'Taking a Break' Shelter>

c183162cc7928b258529e5d3c0f15417_1709022592_5396.jpg

나의 일상 모습을 가만히 보고 있노라면 무언가에 쫓기듯 바쁘기만 하다.

무엇을 얻으려는 것인지, 지난 시간을 돌아보니 아쉬움이 남는다.

어느덧 가까운 사람들로부터 건강을 보살피라는 말을 종종 듣는 나이가 되었다.

나도 가끔은 멈추고 싶다. 초조함을 달래보기도 한다. 

나 스스로 위안을 받는 것 중의 하나는 가까이 자연 속에서 지낸다는 것이다. 

가끔 연미산 숲속을 거닐다 보면 어린 시절 뒷동산에 나뭇가지를 엮어 어설픈 은신처를 만들고 재미있게 놀던 기억이 솔솔하다. 

사계절 이곳을 찾는 관람객들을 위해 잠시 쉴 수 있는 셸터를 계획하였다. 돌을 견고하게 쌓아 올린 셸터는 비바람이나 뜨거운 태양을 피할 수도 있겠지만 내가 그러했던 것처럼 지난 동심을 깨우치며 잠시나마 안식할 수 있기를 바란다.

또한 밤이 되면 잠잘 곳을 찾는 야생 동물들을 위해서도...

If one were to silently observe my daily life, it would seem as if I am constantly chasing after something, perpetually caught in busyness. Reflecting on the past, there remains a sense of regret about what I sought to attain. As the years pass, I often hear advice from those close to me to take care of my health.

There are moments when I, too, wish to pause and soothe my restlessness.

One source of solace for me is spending time close to nature. Occasionally, as I stroll through the Yeonmisan forest, memories of my childhood playfully building makeshift hideouts with branches in the backyard come gently to mind. For the visitors who explore this place in all four seasons, I have planned a shelter where they can enjoy taking a break. Constructed with sturdy stones, the shelter not only provides refuge from storms or the scorching sun but, like I once did, I hope it serves as a place to briefly find peace, reawakening the innocence of the past. Moreover, at night, it is meant to offer a resting place for the wild animals seeking a place to sleep.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.